Urban Luxe Cleaning Services: Professional Cleaning Across Manchester and Salford


Manchester and Salford homes and businesses deserve cleaning that goes beyond a quick vacuum and wipe-down. I have built Urban Luxe Cleaning Services around that standard. When a client books office cleaning in Manchester, they need a workspace that impresses clients and keeps staff healthy. I work around your hours—early mornings, late evenings, or weekends—so your team arrives to a fresh environment every day. Desks, meeting rooms, kitchens, washrooms, and floors all get professional attention. A clean office reduces sick days, boosts morale, and creates the right impression for anyone walking through your door. I use commercial-grade equipment and eco-friendly products where possible. Every surface is sanitised, every corner dusted, and every floor left spotless.




Salford properties need the same meticulous care. When I handle deep cleaning in Salford, I strip away built-up grime that regular cleaning misses. From behind ovens to inside light fittings, I tackle limescale, grease, and dust that accumulate over time. Every surface gets attention. Every room feels fresh, not just tidy. Whether you are preparing for guests, recovering from renovations, or just want a complete reset, a deep clean transforms your space from lived-in to like-new. I use professional-grade products and equipment to ensure the job is done thoroughly and efficiently.


For homeowners who want regular help, I provide domestic cleaning in Salford that fits your lifestyle. Weekly, fortnightly, or monthly visits tailored to your home's size and preferences. You do not have to explain what needs doing each time. I learn your home, remember your routines, and clean consistently to a high standard. No missed spots. No surprises. Just a home that feels welcoming every day. I cover all areas, from kitchens and bathrooms to living rooms and bedrooms, paying attention to the little details that make a difference, like dusting shelves and polishing mirrors.




Manchester's busy households also benefit from thorough deep cleaning in Manchester. I tackle every corner, from skirting boards to window tracks, from inside cupboards to behind furniture. Kitchens get degreased, bathrooms get descaled, and carpets get deep cleaned. A proper deep clean resets your home, removing allergens, odours, and years of accumulated dirt. It is the difference between a home that looks tidy and one that feels truly clean. I use steam cleaners, industrial vacuums, and specialised cleaning agents to achieve results that standard cleaning cannot match.

Moving out of a rental property can be stressful, especially when your deposit depends on the final inspection. I specialise in end of tenancy cleaning in Manchester that meets the high standards letting agents and landlords expect. I know exactly what they check—ovens, inside cupboards, skirting boards, window tracks, light switches. I cover everything to the checklist, so you do not lose money on cleaning deductions. I work efficiently, turning over a property in a single day if needed. You hand back the keys with confidence, knowing the place looks better than when you moved in. Across Manchester and Salford, from city centre flats to suburban homes, Urban Luxe Cleaning Services delivers cleaning that exceeds expectations. Your home or business deserves the best. Let me show you what that looks like.

Contact info:


Address:  Manchester ,UK



Phone: +44 7452 829 826

Email: urbanluxe.cleaningservices@gmail.com


Our Services:


Comments